Dear Friends of STANDING FIRM,
We are so pleased to be able to gather in-person this year to recognize our honorees and connect us all to the critical work of addressing intimate partner violence.
In planning for this event, we have carefully considered the safety of all attendees as well as the service staff members who will support the luncheon. Therefore, we have limited attendance to assure safe social distancing.
For those who prefer to attend remotely or attendees who register after our maximum safe capacity has been reached, the awards luncheon will be made available to registered attendees via live stream.
For luncheon attendees at the Westin Pittsburgh, the following safety measures will be observed:
- Luncheon attendance has been limited to 250 people (in a room that seats 650) to assure safe and appropriate social distancing. Additionally, all tables will be set to accommodate 5 guests at tables designed for 10 people.
- Masks must be worn by all guests and service staff unless eating or speaking from the podium.
- Attendees to the in-person event will be asked to provide proof of full vaccination status at registration the day of the luncheon. We recommend bringing a photo of your vaccination record or the actual vaccination card to show at registration.
- All service employees and technicians will be masked and Covid-19 tested negative.
For luncheon attendees participating remotely:
- If you prefer to attend remotely or are unable to observe the guidelines listed above, we will provide a link to connect to the event via live stream one week prior to the luncheon.
- Live stream links will be sent to the email included with your registration. Links are unique and cannot be shared.